Contact us at ANYTIME for a FREE Estimate
Call Us 24×7
Send Us a Message
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you replace a Windshield?
- The technician will walk you through the service of removing, replacing, and installing a new windshield.
- The technician will then completely remove the old windshield
- Using the most advanced primers and adhesives on the market, as well as the most efficient seal, then technician will insert a new windshield for most vehicles.
- The technician will clean all of the windows and vacuum any broken glass out of your vehicle.
- The technician will tell you about the 30-45 minute drive-away-time adhesive, which allows you to drive away quickly and safely.
- Don’t Worry! Just call as soon as possible to notify technician of your request, if technician is within *5 miles* from arrival it is to late unfortunately.
- Call us @786-526-8853
Does my Auto Insurance Cover it?
- Yes! If you have an active comprehensive auto insurance in the State of Florida you can receive a FREE windshield
P.S ” Only if its WINDSHIELD DAMAGE ONLY”